Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wow... Wasn't Expecting This Reaction

Just a quick note:

I don't mind if you want to share a couple or three of my captions at your favorite forums and imageboards. I'd appreciate a link-back, but, I'm not going to get all pissed off if I don't get one.

With one notable exception - Do NOT post any of my material at Extreme-Board. They've made it abundantly clear they aren't interested in my stuff, and I'm not interested in having their fan base here, either.

What will I do if you do put a caption of mine there? Umm, nothing. Probably won't even notice. Just, don't be a cock, OK?

1 comment:

  1. Great work !!!! You put some on my Group Castrated by Women. Thank you. You said your wife helps you with the pictures. My wife loves to help me also. Perhaps us and they can put our minds together on this stuff. We have the same interests it seems.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete